Friday, March 19, 2010

Exam Papers

It is 2:15pm midnight.
I have just finished correcting the math exam paper of my students. Last week we gave them some simple math in both Bangle and English version. Most of the student done well in Bangle but in English they could not able to translate it properly. Out of 20 numbers 10 students got 1, 5, 6, 7,9,11,12,16,18, and 19. From the result you can see the difference between the students. Therefore it is tough to teach these students. Some students had done really great job. I and Meta want to give the student, who got highest mark, some chocolate or candy. So the other students will hopefully motivate by this although it is kind of against the rule of AUWCSC. I need to do this as I am not finding other way to interest them in study. I gave really some easy math like addition and subtraction and it was easy as they are students of class four. I am thinking about some more ways to motivate them in study.

No comments:

Post a Comment